We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take claims of copyright infringement seriously. In order to comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we abide by the following policy.
If you believe that any material found on the website constitutes copyright infringement, you must provide a written notice of such. In order for us to identify the material and take the appropriate action, the following information is required:
- A description of the work that is claimed to be infringed, or a representative list in the event that multiple works are claimed to be infringed.
- The location of the material that is believed to be infringing , including the URL(s) where the material is located or any other information detailed enough to enable us to locate the material.
- Contact information by which you can be contacted that includes your name, your address, your telephone number and, if available, your email address.
- A statement indicating your good faith belief that use of the disputed material has not been authorized by you as the copyright holder, by your agent, or by the law.
- A statement that you are the copyright owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an authorized agent of for the copyright owner and that all information laid out in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person to whom you have given authorization to act for you.
Please be sure to provide all of the information listed above in order to ensure that your DMCA Notice is valid. Notices not including all of the information listed will not receive a response.
You may notify us of your copyright infringement claim by sending your written DMCA Notice by way of our contact form.
Please note that anyone who submits a false claim of copyright infringement may be liable for damages, court costs, and attorneys' fees under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Any material on the website that is claimed to be infringing or is indicative of infringing activity by facts or circumstances will be removed from the site. All repeat infringers will have their accounts terminated, and we will take swift action to remove any infringing material pursuant to the procedures stated in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
We reserve the right to modify this policy without notice, and therefore we encourage all users to check back regularly in order to remain informed of any such modifications.