By accessing and using our website, you are indicating your understanding of the terms described in this policy and your agreement with them. If you disagree with any of the terms of this policy, you should discontinue your use of the website immediately.
This website is not meant for the use of anyone under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about such persons.
Your privacy is important. We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access and from damage, loss or destruction.
This policy applies to information we gather on this website (both desktop and mobile versions) or through our applications and to information we gather from emails or messages sent to this website's administrators.
Please forward any questions about this policy to us via our contact form.
We may collect different types of data about you when you visit our website depending upon your level of interaction with the website as described in the following:
A. Members - Users of the website who become members voluntarily provide us with such information as username, password and email address. You may also provide additional information in any communication with us. When you interact with the website, we collect data about your interests and preferences. We also gather technical data as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - When you visit or browse our website, we gather technical information such as your IP address, your browser type and version, your operating system, and your time zone and location. We also gather information about your use of the website, which includes such information about which pages you visit and the length of time you spend on the website.
We collect your data using the following methods:
Passive Collection - Automatic collection of data takes place when you visit our website. The data collected includes your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, time zone and geographic location, and other such technical data.
Active Collection - We obtain personal data about you when you provide it to us directly by registering with the website, posting materials to the website, or emailing the website administrators.
The purposes for which we use the personal data collected form you include the following:
- For the provision of the website and to allow you to interact with it
- To deliver advertising and content that is relevant to your interests
- To carry out research and analyze data for the purposes of website maintenance and improvement
- To allow for technical diagnostics to keep the website functioning as it should
- To allow for communication with you for the provision of user support and to process feedback, requests and reports
- For the compliance with applicable law, to cooperate with legal authorities, and to ensure compliance with our terms of service
We share personal data with these individuals, companies or organizations in the following circumstances:
- Companies and individuals that perform services on our behalf, such as customer management, advertising, analytics, functionality, security and compliance, and only for the purpose of providing the services
- Any organization or individual that buys or to which we transfer all or a substantial portion of our assets and business
- Law enforcement or regulatory bodies in order to satisfy applicable law, legal process, regulation or governmental request and to protect the rights and security of our company, our website, our service providers, our users or others
You have certain rights with regard to your personal information. These include the right to review, update, correct, delete, restrict, or request a copy or transfer of such. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
By submitting your personal data or engaging with our website, you consent to the transfer, storing, and processing or your information outside of your own country, including outside of the European Economic Area.